What are locales and how do I add?
Locales may be areas other than your current location that you do business in and will have a different labor rate .
- Adding Locales are added in Locales Database that are located in the Estimating database.
- To add a locale click on the green plus icon at the top right.
- Name your locale.
- Labor rates can be overridden by checking the box and changing the rate per hour.
- User codes can be edited along with Subdivisions,Bond and Scenario Markups.
- Once this is done you add your locations Bid Properties window when you start a job.