Restoring Scenarios (Jobs) From Backup Files v12
When a cloud user loses a Scenario, this is the procedure to restore.
- Check out the appropriate Scenario
- Click back on bread crumbs to Scenarios
- Click on the blue folder on the left side of the Bid Grid of the appropriate Scenario. (Usually the Scenario with 0 values).
NOTE: If at first you see LOADED for the appropriate Scenario, select to UNLOAD Scenario
- The opens a folder called TheEdgeWorkspace (In Documents by default)
- Find the appropriate Scenario file (Usually by time and size)
- Copy the appropriate Scenario.bak and paste
- Rename Scenario.job to ScenarioOLD.job
- Rename copied Scenario.bak to Scenario.job to
- Go back to Bid Grid and Hit Refresh
NOTE: If there is more than one Scenario, just repeat the steps above.