Send Pricing and Labor to Database
Material Pricing and Labor Production rates can be updated or added to the database allowing every user to have the most current pricing/rates.
Material can be sent back to the database for future jobs. E.g. the insulation uses to be $73 / square we are changing this in the database to $75 / square.
Labor production can be sent back to the database for future jobs. E.g. the production rate was 1.5 squares of insulation an hour now we are changing the database to have 2 squares an hour.
These steps ensure that every time you use the new material or production rate it is available for all users, across your company.
- Open a Bid. Click the Check-Out button.
- The Question dialog box appears, click Yes.
- Navigate to the Conditions screen. Double-click a row or use the forward arrow
- Click the material pricing screen or Labor screen
- The material pricing screen or Labor screen window appears. Click the item to send to database.
- Click the send to database button
- Select the fields to send to the database or select all
- Click OK.